Hi everyone. We hope you are all staying safe and looking out for one another during these times. Our team would like you to know that despite everything that is going on, we will remain open. Our team is dedicated to helping anyone who may experience issues with their appliances in the upcoming weeks.
We will provide everyone in Toronto and the GTA with professional appliance repairs. So whether you need your fridge or washer repaired, you can count on our team to help you. That being said, we also know that we have to adopt certain practices in light of the situation to ensure that our customers and technicians feel safe. Here are the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19:
- We have provided all of our technicians with hand sanitizers, and our techs have been instructed to regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Our technicians have also been instructed to have their faces covered and wear gloves when they go to a customer’s house to service their appliances
- We also instructed our technicians to adhere to social distancing practices and keep a distance between themselves and the customer
- Our techs will thoroughly wash all tools after every job
- Any tech that has traveled outside of Canada in the past month has been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks
- Administrative staff will be working from home for the foreseeable future
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response, we encourage you to give us a call at (647) 812-2863.
The Team at Care & Repair